Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Meet Cody!

My son, Jalen, has been wanting a puppy for the longest time!  I finally broke down and got him one for his 9th birthday!  I would like for you to meet Cody!  Cody is a Shih tzu and he is 9 weeks old.  We got him this past Friday.  We have enjoyed having Cody join our family.  I told Jalen that Cody is his responsibility and he would have to feed him, play with him, and clean up behind him!  I am so proud of him!  He has been an awesome puppy owner! With the exception of the first morning...he wouldn't get up to feed Cody! It was his first morning sleeping in since being out out school! :)  Check out some pictures of Cody!




We are in the process of trying to potty train Cody. He is finally sleeping in his crate without crying at night.  We had to move his crate in my bedroom for him to feel comfortable at night.  Please share any suggestions you might have to help make potty training a bit easier!
Thanks!


No comments: