Thursday, August 15, 2013

Technology Share Out!

Dear Diary,

Yesterday was my first day back at school! Boy, was it a long day!  The first part of the morning was spent reviewing and going over district goals and the nuts and bolts of our school, but the second part of the day was spent on technology!  Oh, how I love me some technology!! My principal shared several technology web 2.0 tools, all of which I have heard of and used in my classroom.  But she shared an Ipad app that was new to me.  I have been eager to share this app with you all.  The name of it is Tellagami.
Telligami
Click on the image to learn more about Telligami!

It is very easy to use!  You can use it to create short presentations to introduce a topic to your students or you can let your students use it to demonstrate what they have learned! This app allows you to create a character, put your own voice to it, and create your own background scene.  How cool is that!!  I created this in less than 10 minutes and the background is from my classroom!!  I simply took a picture of the area of my room that I wanted as my background, uploaded it, created my character, recorded what I wanted to say, and BAM!!! It was ready to go! That's how easy it is!  Click below to check out the video I made to share with my Facebook fans!


What do you think? How might you use this in your classroom?

4 comments:

  1. I just read about Tellagami this past week. I can't wait to try it.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very easy to use! I can't wait to use it with my students! My 9 year old loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very easy to use! I can't wait to use it with my students! My 9 year old loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very interesting!! I like to hear that it's easy to use, too. Thanks! ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete