Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday Scoop - January 11, 2015

Happy Sunday!  It's time for the Sunday Scoop!


Be sure to head over to Teaching Trio to check out what other bloggers are doing today.  Here is what Diary of a 5th Grade Teacher has on her agenda for this wonderful day.  Enjoy!


My students are working on writing a five paragraph expository paper on their  goals for the New Year.  I found this cute craftivity that I am going to use to display their writing.  I had to run out to Michael's to pick up some cute ribbon to use for this craftivity. Check back later this week as I plan to blog about this craftivity! :)

I use blended learning in my math class and I have to create my videos using Educreations for the lessons.  We are finishing up dividing with decimals so I have about three more lessons to complete.  I also need to create the handout the students complete as they watch their videos. Here is an example of one of the handouts students use.


One of my goals for the New Year is to be better prepared each day.  Ironing my clothes for the week helps me with this!  I don't have to worry about what I am going to wear each morning.  If my clothes are already ironed I can just  go in the closet and pick out the first thing that is on the hanger!


I am currently working on a fractions product for my TpT store since this is the next unit we will be studying in math.  I am hoping to finish it up today.  If not, maybe tomorrow!


Relax, relax, relax!!  Everyone loves it when they can relax!


Finally, I am happy to chat with my olderest son.  He leaves in Charlotte, North Carolina and doesn't come home as often as I like. So anytime that we get a change to chat is always great!  I miss him to pieces!  

I hope you are having an awesome Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I am impressed that you make your own videos for blended learning, I would love to learn how to make my own videos (and have the time to do it!). Good luck finishing your fractions product!

    ReplyDelete